: 1.Experience in working with SSIS in SQL Server 2012.
2. Experience in working with relational databases as well as writing SQL queries using SQL Server 20082012.
3. Working knowledge with version control software - SVN (preferable), VSS - Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
4. Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps) 5. Designing and coding database tables to store the applications data
6. Data modeling to visualize database structure
7. Working with application developers to create optimized queries
8. Optimizing any existing queries to speed up performance - Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
9. Creating table indexes to improve database performance
10. Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
11. Should be able to handle multiple projects & clients at a time.
12. Should be able to work independently.
13. Should be able to debug the root cause of issuebug & its impacts.
14. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
15. Self-Motivated Team Player, Ability to work in small and large groups.
16. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.