: 1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
2. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
3. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
4. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
5. Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
6. Strong knowledge of .NET framework. - Strong knowledge of Sql Queries.
7. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
8. Skill for writing reusable libraries.
9. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
11. Experience with SharePoint 2013 will be preferred.
12. Experience with popular web application frameworks.
13. Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
14. Web api, webservices (SOAP, REST) , Ajax.
15. WCF services.