: 1. Support of core ERP and WMS Systems.
2. Assist with configurations of core systems to support new and existing clients.
3. Assist with troubleshooting and resolving Help Desk Tickets.
4. Assist with core system upgrades and custom development.
5. Assist with training of new employees.
6. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
7. Documented, previous Active Directory architecture responsibility
8. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, related components, and common integration scenarios
9. Working familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuration, andor management a plus
10. Working familiarity with Linux a plus
11. Design, implementation, operation, and management of Microsoft Windows Server environments
12. Ability to integrateinteroperate core business platforms in a mixed Windows Server 20xxmidrange (i.e., Linux) environment
13. Information assurance mindset (i.e., security, DR, availability, etc.)