: 1. Five years or more providing Level 2 (or greater) deskside support in a Microsoft Windows environment
2. Experience providing service-desk-referred troubleshooting and support for major business applications and infrastructure assets
3. Documentation experience and skills
4. Superior customer service skills, including ability to operate under stressful conditions, such as enterprise-wide outages, VIP andor external customer demands, as well as heavy request volumes. 5. Deskside-centric IT service management experience
6. Experience developing end-user training aidsdocuments highly desired
7. Knowledge management experience highly desired
8. Support and enforce end-user-specific information technology (IT) policies, as required
9. Set up and configure end-user systems, applications, and upgrades.
10. Develop and improve approaches and methodologies related to provision and management of end-user IT services, including endpoint assurance (i.e., security, auditing, backups, etc.) and application-centric endpoint configuration management.
11. Represent desksideend-user needs and concerns as part of the IT architecture team.
12. As needed, manage user account information, permissions, and rights, as specified in current standard operating procedures (SOPs).
13. Provide front-line assistance to Service Desk personnel as end-user support demands require.